Friday, June 4, 2010
Suicide
Lately I've been feeling really depressed, I don't know what to do, the one girl I could trust with my problems is the cause of the problem, and there's nobody else I can talk to... Why? Well quite frankly, she did something to me that she knew would hurt me, regardless of what I have done for her in the past nine months. Anyways... I'm really sick of feeling hurt all the time, I'm sick of trusting people who all just end up hurting me in the end. I want out, if I had one wish, I would wish for a way out, not just of what I've gotten myself into with her, but out of this poor excuse for a life that I have. Mostly because I don't have the guts to do it myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't hate me for saying it Sam. But eff her. She doesn't know what she is missing. I know her pretty dang well I'd say and as much as you like her, you aren't compatible. I know how your outlook on life is. And it sucks. I used to have that same outlook (have you read my old posts?) Just trust me when I say things will work out the way they are supposed to. I really think that there is someone out there for you, even if you don't. You just haven't met her yet. Someday you will and then everything will be worth it and this will all be a joke of youthful indisgression. It will happen. Mark my words.
ReplyDelete